THE BUILD PROCESS.
- Durapanel kitsets are produced from panel plans that can based off any residential floor plan.
- Panels are accurately CNC processed offsite in the Durapanel factory.
- The flat pack system is delivered to any onsite location, organised for a efficient and logical assembly.
- Installation of the system is a simple process, which can be achieved by less skilled labour.
- Interior finishing can begin after the solid ceiling and window installation, which means from here trades can work in parallel to finish both the interior and exterior of the home.
Durapanel consists of a strand core with smooth fibreboard outer layers. This results in an incredibly strong and durable panel that exhibits excellent structural stability and screw holding capabilities.
Panels arrive on site pre-primed and ready for interior painting and with no plasterboard required, smooth surface wall panels easily achieve a level 5 paint finish.
The system comprises 36mm thick wall panels for interior and exterior walls and 18mm thick panels for ceilings. Every panel serves as bracing and the system employs standard construction (insulation and cladding) from the exterior walls out.
38mm thick firewall is also available for intertenancy builds. See more.
SAFER ON SITE.
As a result of prefabrication, site waste is reduced and building sites are tidier and therefore less hazardous.
The Durapanel system has proved its quality and strength in its ability to outperform and sustain less damage than timber frame in the 2011 Christchurch Earthquake and in high wind and cyclone zones throughout the pacific.
The Durapanel construction system has held BRANZ appraisal in New Zealand for over 30 years and is accepted by all councils in New Zealand.
BUILDER OR DESIGNER
Get in touch to get a price on a plan or project, or to discuss technical requirements.
HOMEOWNER? CLICK HERE
Durapanel doesn't sell kitsets to homeowners direct, however if you have a builder we are happy to discuss your requirements and help with any questions.